Connect Therapy Services and WLSLT is frequently looking for additional SLTs to join our team. If you are looking for a new opportunity in a friendly, supportive and dynamic service, please send us your CV!
We have three exciting opportunities to join our fantastic team! All posts are full time and permanent positions, with the option of term time only working.
*All jobs advertised are based in London unless otherwise stated.
Band 6 or 7 mixed paediatric post (mainstream primary schools and clinic)
We are looking for a dynamic postholder who delivers flexible and impactful services into schools and who focuses on offering meaningful assessment and therapy to families in a clinic environment.
Band 6 or 7 secondary schools and post 16 colleges
We are looking for a postholder who works collaboratively with students to set functional goals and who supports them effectively in their transition to adulthood. We are also looking for someone who can help to establish services for young people within the community.
Band 6 or 7 mainstream primary schools post
We are looking for postholders who can work creatively and flexibly to deliver services into schools, supporting complex caseloads of children and their families in areas of social deprivation.
- A friendly team, with a broad set of skills, who are highly valued for their dedication and passion
- Managers that embrace innovation and change, and who are committed to providing a fulfilling work environment with a balance of challenge and support
- Flexible working hours and option to work term-time only
- A structured induction programme including shadowing opportunities and training
- Time and flexibility to provide child-centred, evidence-based intervention and to work collaboratively with school staff
- Many opportunities for CPD including regular clinical team meetings, peer support sessions, joint-working, and access to external training courses
- Allocated admin sessions
- A laptop and smart phone
- Access to a wide range of resources and standardised assessments
- A competitive salary and pension
– Deadline for applications: 27th May 2022
– Interview date: tbc
– Unfortunately we are not able to offer sponsorship.